Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Developments

Ahh, another post. I apologize to my one follower Kirith for the length of time between posts.
So lets recap shall we.

Personal Life, I'm in my eighth week of nine in my Critical Thinking, and Technical Writing for the IT Professinal classes. I love Critical Thinking and hate Technical Writing. I've also been working a lot. The combination of the two has led me to be a bit slack in posting recently.
Now lets move on to EVE online shall we.
After a subliminal suggestion by my longtime EVE friend Kirith Kodachi (Kodachi = 小太刀, short sword) I have joined ranks with M3 corperation.
I had a lengthy interview with two directors on TS (Team Speak) wich was more like chatting in a pub as opposed to an interview for membership. Maximus did say one thing that made me laugh my ass off " I dont mean to be a dick, but the only reason we are talking to you is because you know people " I took no hard feelings from this, and well yeah I know people. I've been around the block, dont let the SP fool you I'm as savy as any pilot with three times the SP (Skill Points).
Current events.
Last night, after contracting my stuff to Kiriths alt, I saw there was an Alliance Fleet in progress, 14 jumps away.
I said what the hell and flew down in my Sniper Maelstrom. There was a lot of convo chatter on the way down apparently teh WT's (war Targets) were plying station games. I arrived in time to play bait rep ship with two others to draw aggro from them. We undocked dre aggro repped each other and the rest of the fleet undocked and warped in from a tower the had 2 Capital ships and we had one Neutral Capitol on our side. after lots of pew pewing and docking and indocking we lost 0 ships and the lost 1 Falcon.
Not much action but a lot is to be said for standing ones ground and not taking any losses. It was fun. It revived an old pew pew feeling from my IPORC, STRIFE days.
There are some nuances I may need to get used with this new squad of guys, but overall I think I like them.

I finished rounding my armor and shield compensation skills all to 4 and I am currently training energy management 5. After that I will resume my 12 day hike to propulsion jamming 5 in preperation for a broadsword..mm yummy.
After that I belive I will be heading for Command Ships.....dun dun dun..

more later

1 comments:

Kirith Kodachi said...

Good work buddy. Glad to see you getting some action already. :)