Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sweet baby jesus.

Today I purchased a Broadsword, Heavy Interdictor class cruiser. Ahhh sweet baby Jesus I have been waiting to sit in the cockpit of the baby for a long time now. Since this ship and its realtives were introduced to game some time ago, I have yearned to fit my pod ever so lovingly into sweet embrace of a Heavy Interdictor. The only ship that can warp scramble a Titan class vessel. A ship of unimaginble bliss, extolling the virtues of a mobile warp disruption bubble. Addded to that the dominating resists of the shields on this veritable fortress of a ship, and you do indeed, have a ship worthy, of Pod Love.

Here a some pics of the beauty in all her glory.
Photobucket

Photobucket






Here are 2 of the setups I have gleaned from my research, the dps is not fabulous, and I di d not lod faction or T2 ammo into the guns, because, frankly I forgot. The tank on them is comperable, with the exception of a it more mobility in the roaming based ship, the gang ship using 220'w because I was experimenting with the fit 425's will fit as well. The point of these ships, is not DPS obviously, so it was a tertiary concern for me in my builds.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kirith Kodachi said...

Make sure you load the focused script in that WDFG for low sec and high sec wars.

Clockwerks77 said...

purdy ship Mush, can't wait to see it in action.